The Truth is:
– I am almost 39 years old
– I used to weigh 165lbs (210lbs pregnant)
– I never lifted a weight before I began competing
– I am a single mom
– I have a management job in the IT field
– I sometimes travel for work
– I have excess loose skin and many scars
-I was raised in a government home
So, when you look at me, know that I am no different then anyone else. I have fought every step of the way. I refuse to be average!
My entire life is dedicated to giving my son the most stable life. And to be the best role model for him possible. There are no shortcuts in life, just pure determination!
Do not let anything stand in your way of being the best YOU possible!!